Looking for a cute Valentine’s Day Cocktail for your Valentine or Galentine’s Day Party? I have the drink that will do just the trick. This Strawberry Moscow Mule was almost too cute to drink and perfect for any Valentine’s Day Party!
- Ginger Beer
- Mint Leaves (Optional)
- Conversation Hearts (Optional)
Let’s make the Cutest Valentine’s Day Cocktail for your Galentines:
- Puree 1/2 Cup Strawberries, 1 TBSP granulated sugar, and 1/3 Cup Water
- Pour puree mixture into a shaker with ice, 2 oz vodka, 1/2 of 1 lime juice and shake
- Fill your Moscow Mule glass with ice and pour shaken cocktail into cup
- Top with Ginger Beer
- Garnish with Lime, Mint leaves, Strawberries and Conversation hearts (Obviously, this step is completely optional but who doesn’t love a beautiful cocktail)
- If you’re looking for a healthier cocktail, I love using Zevia Ginger Beer for my Moscow Mules. However, I did use regular Ginger Beer for this recipe though.
- In order to get the Valentine’s Day Conversation Hearts Candies to stay afloat, I added a bit of crushed ice on top of my cocktail so they’re more visual.
In the love bug spirit for all the Valentine’s Day content, check out my other Valentine’s Day inspired blog posts:
As girly as this Strawberry Moscow Mule is, it received the boyfriend approval! Don’t let the conversation hearts fool you, this cocktail will be good any time of the year. Maybe just leave out the conversation hearts!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and get to enjoy this Valentine’s Day Inspired Cocktail Strawberry Moscow Mule for your Valentine or Galentine’s Day Party!
For more Valentine’s Day content, check out my Instagram for more inspiration.